With my new site I am attempting to do things right. In the past I would make changes and edits on the live version of my site. However with this one I actually decided to get a “Stage” server up to edit and test on. Today I pushed my first revision to my site to “prod” and nothing blew up! It was a few small changes but overall was necessary to keep working on it in my eyes. The CSS file is growing and I’m getting a better feel for what I am doing. Overall this project has been a great success in my eyes!
Also I did some modification to the Klean theme that this WP is running. I added some padding on the recent posts section of the Home Page as well as restyled the font to be a little easier to see.